Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Wish I'd said it...

Adrian Rogers is a well-known Christian preacher and he certainly has a way with words. I pulled these from Todd Rhodes blog today.

Has it ever occurred to you that nothing occurs to God?
God grades on the Cross not on the curve.
Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory capacity.
I read other books. The Bible reads me.
You can save a lot of time waiting on God.
If you need encouragement, give it. If you need love, give it.Whatever you need, give it away.
Just because it doesn’t make sense to you doesn’t mean it doesn’t make sense.
If Satan can’t make you bad, he’ll make you busy.
On gossips: don’t let them use your ears for garbage cans.
It’s what you sow that multiplies, not what you keep in the barn.
There was a time when you were not. There never will be a time when you will not be.
We live in a day where a hero is a sandwich, life is a magazine,power is a candy bar, joy is a detergent, sin is a perfume, a star is an actress who’s been married three times, and the real thing is a soft drink.
God does not flunk any of His children. He just re-enrolls them.
If you were sinking in quicksand, the devil would pat you on the head.
On salvation by works: I wouldn’t trust the best fifteen minutes I ever lived to get me into heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment